Reign’s Favorites Of 2020
Written by Andre on January 3, 2021
As we enter the New Year and reflect on 2020 especially in quarantine the one thing we had was time. Time to do a number of things like reading a book, binge watch shows, catch up on things, and learn.
So here are some of my favorite things in 2020.
The book I enjoyed the most this past year and I would say gave me a different perspective on life is by Jen Sincero. The book title: You are a Badass – How To Stop Doubting Your Greatness And Start Living An Awesome Life.
Two great movies of 2020 Netflix’s The Impossible. It is almost impossible NOT to cry when watching this movie lol. The second one is Soul which is incredibly beautiful and weird and full of life messages.
Shows I had a chance to catch up on that were great and binge-worthy.
- Disney + The Mandalorian (One of the BEST shows I have ever watched – absolutely amazing.)
- Hulu’s Snowfall (I was late to this party great show.)
- If Loving You Is Wrong via Hulu (A Tyler Perry series which I sorely underestimated.)
- Netflix’s Bridgerton (Shonda Rhimes did that! I’m happy I traveled to Shondaland the Duke and the boxer whewww!)
- Netflix’s Ratched (Sarah Paulson is fantastic in this series!)