Puerto Rican Festival Information
Written by Andre on August 4, 2022
The Puerto Rican Festival and Parade is this weekend so you can expect street closures In the City of Rochester.
The parade kicks off on Saturday at 11 am outside of City Hall downtown Rochester. The parade route from City Hall proceeds to Frontier Field.
Street closures that begin at 8 am due to the parade and will reopen after route is cleared:
- Church Street between North Plymouth Avenue and State Street
- North Fitzhugh Street between Allen and West Main streets
- Allen Street between North Fitzhugh and State streets
Streets that will close to traffic at 10:30 am and reopen after the parade:
- West Main Street between State Street and North Plymouth Avenue
- North Plymouth Avenue between West Main Street and Morrie Silver Way
- Morrie Silver Way between North Plymouth Avenue and Oak Street
The Puerto Rican Festival starts Thursday at the Frontier Field VIP lot from 5 pm – 11 pm. The festival continues Friday 5 pm – 11 pm and Saturday 12 pm – 11 pm.
For more information click here.