YMCA of Greater Rochester Announce 2000 Employees Will Be Furloughed
Written by Tariq on May 29, 2020
The YMCA of Greater Rochester just announced more than 2000 employees will be furloughed. The reason? ‘Unforeseeable Business Circumstances Prompted by COVID-19. Here is a lists of the YMCA branches affected:
– Association Office, 444 E. Main St., Rochester.
– Carlson MetroCenter Branch, 444 E. Main St., Rochester.
– Lewis Street YMCA Child Care, 53 Lewis St., Rochester.
– Maplewood Branch, 25 Driving Park Ave., Rochester.
– Monroe Branch, 797 Monroe Ave., Rochester.
– Northwest Branch, 730 Long Pond Rd. Rochester.
– Bay View Branch, 1209 Bay Rd., Webster.
– Before/After School Program Division, 1851 Fairport Nine Mile Point Rd., Penfield.
– Camp Arrowhead, 20 Arrowhead Rd., Pittsford.
– Camp Cory, 200 S. High St., Victor.
– Eastside Branch, 1835 Fairport Nine Mile Point Rd., Penfield.
– Schottland Family YMCA, 2300 W. Jefferson Rd., Pittsford.
– Southwest Branch, 797 Thurston Rd., Rochester.
– Victor Active Family Center, 200 S. High St., Victor.
– Westside Branch, 920 Elmgrove Rd., Rochester.
According to Spectrum News Reporter Andy Young on Twitter “When will gyms in NYS reopen? A Cuomo administration official tells me gyms haven’t been assigned a phase, but they will NOT be in Phase 2. So that means Phase 3 or 4 and likely at least a month away for gyms to reopen. Click Here to read more