Monroe County To Hold KN95 Masks Distribution Events
Written by Tariq on January 5, 2022
After Gov. Kathy Hochul said that KN-95 masks are more effective at stopping the spread of the omicron variant of COVID-19. The state is distributing KN95 masks to counties, and will be holding distribution events. The Greater Rochester Chamber of Commerce will provide local businesses with KN95 masks and rapid test kits during a drive-through giveaway on Thursday, Jan. 6, 2022, from noon to 3 p.m. at the Rochester Red Wings’ VIP Parking Lot at 1 Morrie Silver Way. Limit 30 per business.
Monroe County will give out about 330,000 KN95 masks that were supplied by the state to essential workers and first responders.
The mask distribution is now underway by either direct pick-up or county delivery to the following. To Read More Click Here.
- Rochester Regional Health
- University of Rochester Medical Center.
- Greater Rochester Chamber of Commerce.
- Monroe County school districts, for teachers and staff
- Monroe County employees.
- The local non-profit community.
- Local governments in the county.
- Fire departments, law enforcement and EMS