• Uncategorized

Florida McDonald’s Sued for Serving Hot Food That Burned Child

Written by on May 16, 2023

McDonald’s was found liable for serving super-hot chicken nuggets to a 4-year-old child that got burnt pretty badly leaving them with second degree burns.

The incident happened back in 2019 when one of the hot chicken nuggets fell and burned the child’s leg leaving it “disfigured and scared”.

The McDonald’s franchise owner. Was found liable for failing to warn about the 200° degree food.

200-Degree McNugget Left Child Severely Burned—And McDonald’s Liable, Jury Finds (forbes.com)

[There are no radio stations in the database]